How Could If Forget!

2 weeks ago (April 21, 2011), I attended the Graduating Seniors Art Show of North Carolina A&T State University. It was an amazing show. It touched me a little after realizing these were my last days with our Seniors. Many of the Seniors guided and advised me throughout my time here at NC A&T. I learned a lot from these individuals and I wish them all the best of luck in the "real world"!

 Rashita Connelly

 Joshua Henderson
Does this look familiar???
SPRAE!
(view previous blog Hello, my name is.... for more details)

This piece was done by Senior Raquel. It holds significant meaning, placing much emphasis on the tragic Hurricane Katrina and the affect it had on Louisiana.

Quandrick Hagans

Jordan Powell

Kendria Latrice

The Senior Art Show is on display in the University Gallery of NC A&T located in the Dudley Building if you would like to view more artwork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

This Is How We Do It !

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)