THE RETURN OF NORMA JEAN

Greetings Followers:

It's been a minute. I've been preparing to launch my website and I am super excited for you all to see my dreams turn into reality. In the midst of preparing to launch my website, I have been traveling, creating, and showcasing my work in Atlanta. 

I recently traveling back to my birth state, North Carolina for a sacred woman's retreat. I like to go on this trip at least once or twice a year. It helps to keep me grounded and focus as I prepare to take my business to greater heights. 

Here's a dive into my wonderful experience living off the land for a weekend. Much gratitude to my sistar, Flower Omega, who brought us all together. Enjoy!

THE WELCOME ✌
Mothers for the Earth took place in Alton, Virginia on a peace of land called "The Beach". This resort is apart of a beautiful 200 acres of land owned by Artist Hinson (author) and Seven Starlight Earth Feather (chef). The first day consisted of us getting to know the land and one another. We greeted each other with anticipation and love. There were some new faces and some returning souls but we would all shortly become lifelong acquaintances.

[ Chef Seven & I (Norma Jean) reuniting ] My heart fills with joy every time I see this woman's face. Seven is a very talented Raw-Vegan Chef. She is also a healer and sacred woman who spreads love and light throughout the tunnels of life that she walks. 💓

 THE BEACH

OUR FOOD
Our diet over the weekend consisted of nothing but the finest raw/vegan cuisine prepared by Chef Seven. NO MEATS! We took the initiative one late afternoon to bring our crops together and create our own meal. It was a success!

Fried Sweet Potatoes and Yellow Potatoes
Mixed Greens Salad

 Raw Spaghetti, Salad, "Meat" Balls (made of seeds, herbs, and spices), and Fruit Cake prepared by Chef Seven

FRESH TEA AND ROASTED CORN

OUR LIVING

OUR SONG
Sistar Journe dancing to the beat of the drum teaching us her exceptional tradition West African dance moves.

 Elder Yeye blessing us with the gift of VOICE at a mystical creek near by.

THE DEPARTURE
These are memories of our last night on the land as we prepared to embark on our own personal journies as new women. I had the pleasure of painting everyone's face. We all dressed in white and danced the night away.

Bless the Angels below. They gifted us with their presence at the retreat as the elders who lead the way. A beautiful connection was made between the four of these women that is felt throughout the hearts of all the women who attended this retreat.
THANK YOU.
💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

A picture is worth a thousand words....

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)