A Cinderella Story

Some moments you wish could last forever. I had to honor of designing and sewing a friend's Wedding dress and Bridesmaid's dresses! I couldn't believe it and her dress fit like a glove! It was truly a "Cinderella" moment to see the Bride's eyes open so wide with a smile and a dress that would light up the room (literally)! A dress that was created by me. Somebody pinch me, i'm still dreaming. It was a pleasure watching the models, I mean, Bride and Bridesmaids, walk down the runway, oops! I mean aisle, in my designs. I was speechless. Thank you Maya and Nick for trusting in me to create some of the most important pieces for your wedding and supporting my dreams. Congratulations! **Adds wedding dresses to my list.
xo, Norma Jean ❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

This Is How We Do It !

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)