What's new?

My apologies followers... I've been a little busy for the past few weeks but schools out now and its SUMMERTIME!!! What better way to kick off the Summer than with a Fashion Show!!! My OH My do we have catching up to do.
If you werent present, you missed it. I had the wonderful opportunity to attend and be apart of the Beautiful Chaos Fashion Show on April 29, 2011 at Solas Lounge in Raleigh, North Carolina. It was an amazing site to see! Several clothing lines participated in the show INCLUDING, yours truly -- Standout Vintage! Not only did Standout participate but Norma Jean also got the chance to display her artwork. Well... enough with the words. Seeing is believing!

Norma Jean's artwork along with other local artists' artwork was displayed on the projector (center runway) during the show.
Pre-Show......
Peter (left) is one of the individuals who did an excellent job putting together such a brilliant fashion show! Michael Bass (right) performed on stage during the Standout portion of the runway show.
Below are other clothing lines featured in the show.
I really liked this top!

NOW FOR STANDOUT VINTAGE !!!! (below)

I really enjoyed the show and I look forward to doing this for rest of my life!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

This Is How We Do It !

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)