Individual Minds

This past Saturday was the Black Collection Launch Party (a clothing line from DC). I participated in the event by 'live painting'. There were various performances, cyphers, and models on display advertising Black Collection.

I had my own stage and spotlight as I painted during the event.

 20 minutes laters....

[ 45 minutes to an hour ]

 and a half hours in --

Ngozi, the event planner, and I preparing to give away my special piece of work dedicated to Individuality. 
 John was the winner of the art raffle.

 One of my pieces featured in the show. I haven't titled it yet but it was definitely inspired by Bob Marley.

The President from the A&T Register (school newspaper)interviewed me after the show. 

My art bestfriend and helper indeed, Arrington. He helped me to prepare for the show and during the show.

Norma Jean: The End...

Comments

  1. soo talented. I love your blog. Check out hiayork.com and my twitter @510050. I am one of the contributors to the website. Continue shining like the star you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

This Is How We Do It !

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)