Fashionista !

Soooo.... I decided to make my halloween costume this year. I had a couple designs in mind so I chose between those. It wasn't anything in particular but CUTE.. lol

 1) My inspiration for the one piece was the Cotton Spandex Micro-Mesh Gloria V Bodysuit from
 American Apparel.
2) Below is the design I chose from my collection.
                                        
3) I used fabric my grandmother had left over from her experiences with sewing. It is peach colored spandex. I did not follow a pattern this time. I just did the best I could....

Fashion Tips from Norma Jean: If you know anything about sewing... I sewed this on the wrong grain so it did not stretch the way it was suppose to but no one could notice. It was just super tight! 
 4) The middle section of the front bodice was some shear fabric my grandmother had also.
5) This is the garment almost complete. I did not add shoulder pads like my original design. They didn't look right when I added them. 
                                            

HERE'S MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME !!! After it was all finished....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

This Is How We Do It !

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)