Interning for Standout Fashion


Norma Jean (above) My first day Interning for Standout working under Ephraim. He had a vendors' table set up at UNCG and I loved every bit of it! A lot of different people came through. Awesome experience!

Preparing to vendor (Idk how to correctly use that term.. lol) Our journey began at 9:30 am and included setting up a table with chairs, unloading and setting up racks and displays.
 
Above is Ephraim studying his sales. Im just taking notes =)
just me... playing around with his various collection of shades!

Im dying for this set. While waiting, I was putting somethings together --

Various collection of earrings + more --

The lime green Keds and dazzling top// am I interning or shopping???

and this jacket AHH -- need I say more!

This dress -- need I say less... BUT EVERYONE WANTED IT AND IT WAS SOLD! I mean everyone ..

After our successful "vending" our next stop was to the shop! He had a few appointments set up that day. I was also excited because it was my first time being in his boutique. Its full of fashion!!

He has every color blazer you can imagine and depending on your shopping bag, you can get one FREE with your purchase!!


What began as a vision...

...is now a success!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

A picture is worth a thousand words....

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)