I LOVE LOVE LOVE COLOR !

             StandoutFashionCloset
             While I was roaming through facebook, I came across a random page full [ V I N T A G E ] clothing!!! Im in my "vintage" phase and I am totally obsessed with 80's-90's clothes!!! So this guy, his name is Ephraim Udofia <-- which is sooo cool! -- he began a street vintage wear line called "Standout" and is now opening a boutique is Greensboro, NC. As soon as I contacted him, I was able to come and pick up every item I had previously chosen and more. I left with atleast 8 items from shorts and collarded shirts to blazers and jewerly and spent a total amount of 113.00. I look forward to shopping there again, probably some time this week! [lol] 

Below are examples of clothing you can find in his store and online.









This here (below) is Mr. Standout himself,  Ephraim Udofia. For more details and store location visit Mr. Udofia via facebook ;]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

A picture is worth a thousand words....

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)