CALLING ALL ARTIST!!!!

          Over the summer, my boyfriend took me art supply shopping!!!!! [I love him] ... It was an art store like no other. Usually you just walk in an art store and grab and go but this store --> you walk in, sit down at a computer, make a list of the things you want from their online site, give it to the employee, and they fetch out all your items, pack them up, and you're ready to go. Originality is my thing and I believe RexArt is a great art store.
         I put my name on the email list.... the usual and I've been recieving emails from them. Well today I got email about an Aluminum Canvas. SAY WHAT?!!! Yes. (Pictures below). Definitely in the process of ordering one right now! Too bad an 18x18 aluminum canvas is 97 DOLLARS so Ill start small probably. Can't wait til it gets here #anywaydoe GO CHECK THEM OUT www.RexArt.com ;]


Comments

  1. hey, i love yur paintings&style. i was wondering if maybe i could link up with yu to hang out&stuff bc i dont have alot of friends&i feel like yu would gimme my life ! yu inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

A picture is worth a thousand words....

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)