Young Art

Brandin Bennett is currently a Senior at North Stanly High School of New London, North Carolina. I must say she is very talented and creative. I had class with her when she was a freshman and I was a senior. Shoutout to Mr. Pierce! He's an excellent teacher. He inspired both her and I. Brandin was my competition when it came to imagination. I recently came across some of her work on facebook and was astonished at how far she has came. I like her style. Take a look =)


Brandin: "Random sketchbook drawing. The face is a copy of Barry McGee, done with charcoal. The letters are color pencils and the background is spray paint."


Brandin: "Final project of last semester. Drawing is of Hayley Williams from Paramore. Polyurthane was poured on top of it. The background is mainly spray paint. The entire piece is 4x4."

 
 
"Chloe"
Brandin: "Assignment to improve value. Taken from a magazine add. Only used a sharpie and created the value with letters relating to the picture."

 
Brandin: "This particular piece is a part of a sequel. This is the first block of a 3 block project. Its has a newpaper background; the idea was taken from an artist (I forgot the name) but its all painted.

(The second block says "Eternal yet always young" <-- this block isnt posted.)  


Brandin: "This is last block of the 3 block project. Newspaper and Paint also."

 
Brandin: "This pic i got off the web, just a painting assignment. In the bottom right corner it says "a life story". I added that on with watercolor paper and painted over it. Adds some texture to the whole thing."  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

This Is How We Do It !

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)