Styling MsCris

     So lately I've been looking into styling as a career. I recently recieved my first opportunity to be a stylist via email. Her name was Ms. Cris, an upcoming female rapper. She's expecting things to take off pretty soon and she asked me if I would style her for the photos that would be later posted onto her new website. I quickly accepted the offer. It was my first time styling and the photoshoot went great! The pictures turned out to be awesome and the outfits that I chose for her were an excellent match! I am really proud of myself  =)
This extravagant jacket is actually from a vintage store in Greenboro, NC. It was five dollars. Can you believe it? I absolutely love it! Fashion is really priceless. Make the best of it =D
..And the skirt is actually a beige and purple dress from American Apparel.
This black/white one piece is from American Apparel also.









photographer: DeAan Pridgeon

stylist: Norma Jean Benson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUSICFEST !!!

This Is How We Do It !

RAR Collection 2015 (Atlanta, GA)